Monday, October 25, 2010
I'm back!
I sort of took an extended break from blogging for a while, but I hope to start posting again soon! Just wanted to let people know that I am still around.

A few exciting things have happened since my last post. First, I am no longer working as a JET. The Board of Education I worked for decided to do away with JET and wanted to switch to a private dispatch company. After getting a few ALTs from the dispatch, prior to my JET contract expiring, the BOE then decided they'd just prefer to hire me privately so I accepted the offer. I also moved house and am now sharing an apartment with another ALT closer to the 'main' district of my town. Everything has been great so far and I look forward to trying to keep on top of my blog once more.

Labels:

 
posted by am at 7:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: